Important Please Read: (updated 11/8/20) Due to the additional health risks related to the Covid-19 pandemic we have instituted additional procedures designed to minimize our customers exposure.
1. Masks will be mandatory for all customers. No Exceptions! Social Distancing is being enforced.
2. Shop size limits number of customers in the shop, requiring appointments for fittings, etc.
3. Customers are required to bring a separate clean pair of socks or you are welcome to purchase a new pair. Do not wear your socks to the appointment!
4. Masks and gloves are required for all Orthotic and Boot fitting Technicians.
5. All Ski Boot Sales and fitting are performed by appointment only! No walk-ins will be accepted. This is a one-on-one format. Due to our limited space, no others will be allowed to linger during the fitting!
6. A $30 Fee will be charged for all Orthotic, Ski Boot and Stance Balance analysis. This includes a static and dynamic foot and stance analysis resulting in orthotic recommendations as well as Ski Boot model and size recommendations.
7. The $30 Analysis Fee will be waived with the purchase of a “new” ski boot OR recommended orthotic solution.